Friday, October 26, 2007

The zoo with good friends

Tay has a friend...he acts different with her than any of his other friends. They just have a bond. Instantly they hold hands and are quite inseperable. Her name is Toni.
Jocelyn is getting to know Toni's little sis, Lauren and someday they will be inseperable too.

Right now Lauren likes her blankie and Jocey wants her mama. Thats okay, they are still our babies.


The zoo was a hit with all the kiddos...especially the elephants.

Hey, I think someone forgot to take a picture of Angela (Toni and Lauren's mama) and I. Oh, well, thats just how it is being a mom. Love you, Angela!





2 comments:

Kristin said...

Still can't get over those eyes! :)

Sara said...

Hey! Tell that little Tay of yours to stop "cheating" on my Bella. They ARE promised you know. I'll have to hide my computer so she doesn't see that photo. ha ha. Love you friend!